5 thoughts on “The building of the tiny house

• January 3, 2016 at 7:45 am

I saw the show tonight and this is a beautiful home! I really liked the large garage and the attention to detail in the construction of this tiny house. Very nice!! : )

• February 10, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Gorgeous work! I love how thoughful & specific all the details were to the location. I’m in Ontario, Canada & am *waiting* for the movement to take more hold up here so that I can finally realize my dream. Right now zoning is having trouble figuring out what to do with them in terms of allowing for permitted, livable “outbuildings” on another person’s property & I dunno if I’m ready to commit to purchasing a huge parcel to plonk a wee house on!

• May 16, 2016 at 7:06 pm

What would the procedure be if I were to hire you to construct a similar home on a similar lot in the area? Are there other lots in the area that you currently own where you’re able to sell as a complete package? If so, what is the price range of packages you’re offering? I’ll review this blog over the next several days looking for a response. Thank you.

• July 2, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Amazing design. Exactly what I have been looking for. Going to build a tiny home/garage. Going to live pretty much full time in a rv but want a home base when needed for holidays and a place where family and grandchildren can come too. This concept works perfectly. Some of the best design work inside and out I have seen yet in the tiny house movement,

• July 12, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Absolutely love this house!! Will you all be building or selling these homes in the SWFL area? Extremely interested tiny house lover over here!